Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin carving!

Pumpkin carving went so smooth this year.  I hate to admit this, but it has been stressful in the past.
Maybe it's cuz the kids are older.  More mature?

 
Or maybe it's cuz I'm older.  And more relaxed?  Maybe it's because we had a weekend that only had a few projects to do and the house wasn't a total mess?

Maybe it's because Xander wasn't terrified of the gooey stuff within?
It was a good, fun and happy experience.

Xander wasn't afraid until the candles went in.  Then he stared far away from those goofy things!

My girls all have a creative edge to them, with many great ideas!

Here are a few Birthday shots!

Hopefully you have a very scarey Halloween!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cake! I have a feeling that you made it and as usual, it's just perfect.
    By the way, our pumkin carving went really well this year too--not sure why. I've always dreaded it in the past but it was easy!

    ReplyDelete