Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lancelot!


I want to introduce you to the most BEAUTIFUL (can you say that about a boy?) little boy.  My husband and I were reviewing his file because he stole our hearts.  Unfortunately we live 10 hours from the nearest Heart Hospital and I feel like it is much too far in case we needed to seek emergency care.  Lancelot has had a Glenn Shunt Procedure and will need another surgery.  He is a gem.  Look at his smile.  I didn't want to let his file go but felt it was the best for HIM.  He needs a family who will get him the medical treatment he deserves.  I wish it were us, but it isn't.  Please spread the word about Lancelot.  He is listed with CHI.  You can email me at sandraannrice@hotmail.com with further questions.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!!! So you are thinking of doing this all over again??? Have you started the process? Tell me everything? WACAP again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. He really is beautiful. Excited to hear what happens for you guys in the future.

    ReplyDelete