Monday, May 23, 2011

 Well, I survived my first Grad party!  I think it was a success, good food, lots of people and family.  Here is Ryan and two of his cousins, Beth and Anna.
 Here I am with some of my nieces, Beth, Pam and Anna.  Then Madeline, myself and little Xan! 
 Ryan and Madeline with their grandparents, John and Mina!
 I had to get some pictures of the drink table!  Behind the containers of drinks were fruit for adding to your "drink".  Strawberries, mangos, kiwi and lemons...
 I made lots of tissue paper flowers for the tables and since I was serving a Mexican meal I decided to go colorful with the decorations to make it more fiesta-ish.
 The best part was the dessert table......yum!  They were all filled with different flavors or cream :)


Only 16 years until I plan my last graduation party :)
 The day started with kindergarten graduation....Sophia looked so sweet!
 Sophie and her teacher.  We know Mrs. H was watching their class from Heaven.
Sophia and her adorable cousin....aren't they cute!
And to add to our busy week, a few days before was Honors Convocation.  You get honored at a assembly if you have a 3.5 grade point.  It is very nice but oh-so LOOONG...  I am so proud of my girls :)

Thursday is the actual Graduation.  Then in 3 weeks we head to Lansing for his Coast Guard physical...not sure how I'm going to handle all of this.

Enjoy your day :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Can you please come and put on my graduation parties? Holy cow! The tables are just beautiful and the food looks wonderful. I think you might want to go into the catering business!

    ReplyDelete