Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Growin' up!

Mom figures I'm getting old enough to sport a tattoo now,
 
so when she spotted one the girls left lying around the house she figured this was the time (thus the     pink/red heart).
                                                         After all, I am nearly 2 1/2....
                I am not too sure about this thing and keep trying to pull it off but it isn't coming off!
                                                    Oh well, back to Umi Zoomi :)

Daddy is NOT a fan of tattoo's but must have thought his boy looked cute because when I came home Saturday after a Girl Scout even this little guy was sporting a sleeveless shirt!  I'm not sure what kind of bonding went on while I was gone but this  "Momma's Boy" is now his Daddy's BFF???

That will teach me to leave these boys alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment