Thursday, March 31, 2011

New haircuts for spring!





We were busy with new spring-ish haircuts this evening.  We decided layers would be best and to keep the length for Maija and Sophia....




Then I got brave and got several inches off of mine!  I have been so wimpy lately about my hair but I'm glad I did it.  It feels so good.  There's a little sneak peak at the jacket I have been making Xander hanging in the background ;)





Speaking of Xander, it's hard to keep this lil monkey inside.  He LOVES to be outside :)  (Told you we still  have snow.)

Grandma and Grandpa Rice made their way home from Florida so we are going to spend a night with them tomorrow.

Please keep our girls in your prayers, their favorite Kindergarten teacher (Sophia's current teacher) is extremely ill.  We send prayers out to her family and are worried about our children and how they will take the aweful news.  If you can say a prayer for Tammy and her family that would be great.  She is very much a big part of our lives and our girls adore her.  We love you Mrs. H...

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really cute and you look super skinny! Love all the haircuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the haircuts too!!! Do you cut your own hair? If you do, that's some major talent going on. You look fabulous with that cut and your kids are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete