Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy 4th!  It was a nice long weekend :)  We hung out at home on Saturday and Chad played in a Hometown Hero's baseball game in honor of a fallen soldier from our town.  Sunday we headed to the in-laws for a fish fry.  It was a beautiful day and included swimming and jet skiing!  I forgot my camera :(

The littlest 2 girls stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's for a few days so Chad, Josie, Xander and myself headed home for our local fireworks.  Xander was not impressed, although he hasn't been feeling great.  It seems as though all of our allergies are in high gear and we are all stuffy and itchy, with tickles in our throats. 

Today we had my side of the family for a BBQ which was great.  My sister Mary who I hardly get to see came home with her daughter and 2 grandkids so it ended up being a nice day :)
 I tried a new cake decorating technique I've seen floating around the blog world and it turned out so pretty, and it only took a few minutes :)

 This one is Josie's masterpiece.  She did a great job!
Here is my Mom on a newly constructed bench I built from a headboard.  I'll try to get better pictures of it soon, I have so many projects to show and many more ready to be made :)



No comments:

Post a Comment