Sunday, July 17, 2011

What else is there to do when it's in the 90's and HUMID???  Although, not nearly as HOT as it was close to a year ago in China.
My boys swimming.  It's so hard  to believe that Ryan will be gone in a few month.  He leaves for Lansing tomorrow with his Dad and step Mom to swear in to the Coast Guard.  Six years.  Wow.  I'm proud of him and will miss him like crazy.  Didn't anyone tell him he was not allowed to grow up?

My little fish. Sophia.  This girl can swim!

A boat load of cuties.  My niece Beth on the left who will soon be a nurse, and my great niece Naomi.  Having fun!

I LOVE this picture of Xander.  Seriously, is there anyone cuter.  We are so lucky we were chosen to be his parents.

Cheese!  This is the face I get when I pull out the camera.  L.O.V.E. 
Not a pool picture, but look at that face...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. Those cheeks are truly pinchable. Nice to have a spot to cool off. Give those cheeks a kiss from Lili.

    ReplyDelete