Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm still waiting :(

Totally adorable boy who is 4 years old and WAITING for his family.  I can't say enough about little boys :)  This little guy had a kidney removed and his paperwork said he is now healthy and rarely gets ill.  He is on the shared list.  If you would like info please contact me, I will be happy to help him find a home.


Look at that grin, he looks like a happy boy.  I've read he likes to climb and loves sports.  Please help me spread the word about this sweetheart!

4 comments:

  1. He is adorable!
    Hope his family finds him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a little doll. Love his beautiful little face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I saw the little 4-year old (missing kidney) SN waiting child on your blog. (I got there from the RQ.) We have two children from China, both 7 years old–our daughter from Anhui (2005) and our son [cl/cp] from Chongqing (2008). We are praying about moving forward with our third adoption. Can you send me what info you have about this little guy to me at kdhastings@erlc.com? Thanks much! Dwayne

    ReplyDelete