Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring break....really?

We still have a giant mound of snow in our front yard and lots in the back as well.   The kids are on break this this week and it's only 30 degrees.  Yuck!  Lots has been going on again, I feel like I say that every post but really it's true!

Sophia lost her first tooth this week, if you want to call Daddy PULLING it out.  I hate when he does that but they have all allowed him.  Strange.  I remember mine dangling by one thread and not allowing my parents to touch it.  It freaks me out enough that I leave the room :)


Another basketball tournament this past weekend for Josie and her fourth grade girls and they WON!!!  They lost their first game so made went into the losers bracket, then had to work there way back up defeating the team they lost to first thing in the morning.  We then beat our biggest rival to win the championship :) 

She made Honors for her first time since it doesn't start until 4th grade  so she was pretty proud of herself, and so were we! 

We are preparing for Ryan's Graduation.  I have been ordering, preparing pictures, decorations, food lists, guest lists and hoping it all goes well.  I had intentions of having the party at home but panicked when I thought about the weather and wondering if the mountain of snow would still be there then :)  We decided to rent the Golf Course...

I can't believe he is a senior!  It makes me really sad to think he is all grown up, but excited to think of all the things he has to look forward to ;)


Alexander is still entertaining us all.  He is the funniest little kid, I could watch him for hours on end.  He is the light of the house and everybody gives his so much attention.  I am pretty sure that Ryan is going to miss him like crazy when he's gone.

Maija has been miss social, and has spent 3 of the last 4 nights away.  She had all A's on her report card and her teacher had nothing but great things to say about her.  We are proud of them!

Madeline made Honors again this year as well!  I need to purchase several dresses between Kindergarten Grad, High School Grad, Honors for 2 girls and several Grad parties we will need to attend.

I will be broke come June :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like everyone is doing great! I love the basketball pictures. My son would have a ball playing basketball with your daughter. Why don't we live closer? Xander is SO funny. I love his sunglasses picture.

    ReplyDelete